FAFSA is available NOW!


High School Seniors: do your FAFSA as soon as possible to be able to get Financial Aid for college. You will need your FSA ID, your Social Security number and your parents’ tax information. (If you have no Social Security number, you may be eligible for state aid through the WASFA.)

Attend your school’s FAFSA completion event or ask your Counselor/GEAR UP Site Coordinator for assistance.

Start at fafsa.gov or readysetgrad.org